Hey ya! I thought of this really neat award. Technically, it’s like a not your birthday, but we will still celebrate, because why not sort of award. If you are nominated by this, then, your blog is very happy and festive. Congrats.
Is it giving you a Deja Vu? Alive in Wonderland, the not birthday party. I was reading it, and well, I thought of this. Maybe this will turn out to be a success, or perhaps not, but in any case, I would like to present to you, the Happy not Birthday Award;
- You must list the Award logo and rules.
- You must thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the maker of the Award.
- You can say the date of your birthday, but it’s optional.
- You must say the top three things you like to do on your birthday.
- You must answer the five questions your nominator asked you.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers and provide a link to their blogs as well.
- Ask your nominees five questions, (preferable to do with birthdays).
- You cannot repeat questions, but not all.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on one of their posts/pages.
These are my questions;
- What would you do if you woke up on your birthday to find out that everyone forgot it was your birthday?
- If you have birthday parties or outings, how many people do you usually invite?
- Tell me the worst birthday you can remember. (it doesn’t have to be yours).
- If you could invite anyone, real, alive, or not real, to your next birthday party, assuming that by then we can socialize again, who would you invite?
- You more of a cupcake or cake person?
These are who I nominated;
Please don’t feel forced to do this, it is all optional.